Characteristics Of Love For The Prophet
We are not entitled to anything more than the attributes of our master Khatam-ul-Nabieen Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, even if we belong to our parents, neighbors, and children. We have the right to worship and value you above all. The foundation of religion and the precious key to Allah’s pleasure is your love.
The faithful embrace this love and obey its rules after realizing this fundamental reality. But declaring your love for someone and genuinely loving them are two very different things. Love for the Prophet, has indicators, hallmarks, and powerful effects, just like all other moods and emotions, which are evident in the individual who truly feels this way.
According To Shaykh Abdul-Aqq Al-Dihlaw:
- A real believer’s love and respect for the Prophet of Allah ( ) surpasses all other things and people. This is a hallmark of faith. He places a higher priority on upholding the Prophet’s rights than anything else. Similar to this, the believer upholds the Sunna, follows the principles of Islam, and honors the Prophet. His family, parents, relatives, and riches are subordinate to his desire to please the Prophet of Allah.
Mufti Ahmad Yar Khan Naeemi claims
- To follow the Prophet’s (peace be upon him) teachings, for example, Sunna, Quran, words, and even the city’s dust is to adore him. Those who claim to love him but do not offer daily prayers or observe fasts are lying since obedience is a sign of love. The one who is closest to the Prophet will be blessed the greatest on the Day of Judgement. To reach this intimacy, you must cherish the Prophet.
- To get his love, you have to follow the Sunna, ask for lots of blessings on him, learn about his life, and hang out with people who love him. This business is the most powerful elixir… Every act of worship comes from loving the Prophet. But obedience must go along with love. You can’t get food at a wedding just because you’re dressed nicely; you have to know the groom. If you want to get something from Allah, get to know the Prophet.
The Following Is What Shaykh Abd al-Mutaf Azam Says
There are numerous people that declare their affection for the Prophet Muhammad. There are indications that the claimant’s heart is filled with a radiance of love for the Prophet, as shown by these signs. They consist of:
- Following the Prophet’s orders and prohibitions, embracing his Sunna, and following his mannerisms and hadith. In other words, adhere strictly to Islamic beliefs.
- Participating in events honoring him, such as mawlid functions and other religious gatherings, as well as lavishly remembering him and asking for his blessings.
- Honoring and loving all things and people connected to the holy Prophet. Al-Masjid al-Nabawi, his blessed cemetery, the Ahl al-Bayt, the city of Madinah, his pure wives, the Quran, and the Hadith are a few examples of holy places and relics related to him.
- Forming friendships with the Prophet’s allies and harboring ill will toward those who oppose him.
- Distancing oneself from worldly belongings and valuing poverty above wealth. This is so that it also may be remembered as the Prophet said, “Poverty reaches the people Who love Me quicker than a flood reaches its goal.
May Also Like You: Near Prophet’s Mosque Saudi Crown Prince Launches Rua Al-Madinah Project