Table of Contents
When the month of Ramadan comes around, a Muslim is supposed to start over with Allah, his fellow people, and everything else around him. For him to be eligible for Allah’s reward in the blessed month of Ramadan, he should first say that he is truly sorry for all the sins he has done.
Also Like: What Are The 4 Sacred Months In Islam
Let us keep praying to Almighty Allah to bless us in the month of Shaban and give us the chance to fast during the month of Ramadan.
I Think The Following Would Be a good Way To Get Prepare for Ramadan:
- Keep praying every day so that Allah will give us the chance and good health to fast during the holy month.
- Before Ramadan, we should all start to feel bad about what we’ve done wrong and ask the Almighty to forgive us.
- Seek Allah’s strength to fast in the way He prefers and desires.
- Ask everyone in your family, at work, in your neighborhood, and in your relatives for forgiveness for anything you’ve done wrong.
- Refrain from backbiting, slandering, and illegal socializing.
- Cleanse your heart and soul of all heart diseases, including envy, jealousy, hypocrisy, and arrogance.
- If your parents are still alive, ask them to bless you and forgive you for the things you did wrong toward them.
- Increase your dua and do your daily duties and responsibilities with more dedication.
I think this will help us reach the most important goals of fasting.
You May Also Like: Can Non-Muslims Touch The Qur’an?